To Friday 07 July 2017 - 17:00
"Your training was the best I could have gotten! I'm using it so so often!! Especially while preparing trainings and workshops but even more during them! Learned so so much! Thanks again again and again!!" - Chantal Vroom-Bezuijen
Achieve your NLP Practitioner certification by joining this SNLP licensed NLP Practitioner training running over 8 days with Peter Freeth, an author of 10+ NLP books and with 20+ years experience of training NLP all over the world.
The format within the 8 days is 7 days of interactive, practical training followed by a 1 day Certification Module which completes your Practitioner certification.
The cost is just £1,995 for the full Practitioner training, including SNLP certification (At January 2017 that's SG $3,495 or US$ 2,395)
"I had barely heard of NLP before I signed up to Peter's Practitioner course ten years ago. I was extremely fortunate to have him as my trainer and the NLP course was a revelation! NLP has enhanced my own life and my work (teaching, training and career coaching) ever since and I have found his books as entertaining and informative as his training." - Ruth Guy, Coventry University
The 8 day course is SNLP licensed and run by me, so you're guaranteed something very special.The NLP Practitioner Training takes place between 09:00 – 17:00 every day over 8 days.
In this course, you will not only learn the full Society of NLP syllabus of tools and techniques, you will also have personal experiences of the power and value of NLP, putting you in a wonderful position to better support your own clients, students, colleagues, family and friends. The course concludes with an assessment day where you will put yourself and your new skills to the test with a number of observed coaching sessions. This is the NLP training program where you will know that you have genuinely earned your certification, and that it really means something special that will give you the credibility you need.
- The NLP presuppositions: Useful beliefs anyone who works with people and change
- Well formed outcomes: A method to identify and focus your unconscious mind on your most valued goals
- Rapport: How to connect with anyone, quickly
- Metaphor: Use metaphor and deliver powerful messages to the unconscious mind.
- Representation systems: How people build their internal maps and interact with the world
- Eye patterns: How to read the patterns of a person's thought processes
- Submodalities: See the details in a person's map of the world
- Swish Patterns: Change habits and states and create new choices for situations you used to react to
- Strategies: Predictable internal processes that drive our most complex behaviours
- Anchoring: Make powerful connections to new resources and gain control of the change process
- Milton Model: Easily influence through hypnotic language patterns
- Meta Model: See beneath the surface of distortions, generalisations and deletions in language
- Reframing: Create new perspectives and meanings for problems
- Six step reframe: Use your client's own creativity to solve behavioural problems
- The Unsticker: Learn to use Peter's innovative creative problem solving tool that will Unstick any problem in minutes
Take a look at my upcoming NLP training dates for Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer